- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies?
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
ITMB collects the following data:
- We collect personal information about you from a variety of sources, such as: website visits, applications, identification documents, curriculum vitae, personal financial statements, interactions with relationship managers, and other third parties (credit bureaus, payment gateways, other financial institutions...) and other written or electronic communication reflecting information such as your name, address, passport details, identification numbers, biometric information, telephone number, occupation, assets, income and any other information we deem necessary.
- We may also use your transactional account history including your account balance, payment records, and debit/credit card usage. We may also use information received from third parties such as family, solicitors, friends or employers, website/ social media pages made public by you, government agencies, regulators, supervisory or credit agencies.
- We may also collect other information such as video footages of you whenever you step into any of our branches, telephone conversations when you call any of our contact centre lines, geographic information of any of our branch ATMs when you use our ATMs.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide ITMB with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or issue a financial instruction for any of our products or services.
- • Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser's cookies.
How will we use your data?
ITMB collects your data so that we can:
- Process your financial transactions and manage your account.
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
If you agree, ITMB will share your data with our partner companies so that they may offer you their products and services.
When ITMB processes your financial instruments, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent transactions.
How do we store your data?
ITMB take appropriate technical and organizational measures to prevent loss, unauthorized access, misuse, modification or disclosure of information under our control. This may include the use of encryption, access controls and other forms of security to ensure that your data is protected. We require all parties including our staff and third-parties processing data on our behalf to comply with relevant policies and guidelines to ensure that information is protected in use, when stored and during transmission.
We retain your data for as long as is necessary for the purpose(s) that it was collected. Storage of your data is also determined by legal, regulatory, administrative or operational requirements. We only retain information that allows us comply with legal and regulatory requests for certain data, meet business and audit requirements, respond to complaints and queries, or address disputes or claims that may arise.
Data which is not retained is securely destroyed when it is identified that is no longer needed for the purposes for which it was collected.
ITMB would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like, as well as those of our partner companies.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop ITMB from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to other members of the ITMB Group.
What are your data protection rights?
ITMB would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access - You have the right to request ITMB for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification - You have the right to request that ITMB correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request ITMB to complete information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure - You have the right to request that ITMB erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing - You have the right to request that ITMB restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing - You have the right to object to ITMB’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability - You have the right to request that ITMB transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our
Call us at: 09087121685 ; 09087121690; 09087121697
Or write to us: Infinity House, No 11 Kaura Namoda Street, Off Faskari Crescent, Area 3, Garki Abuja
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- • Keeping you signed in
- • Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality - ITMB uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising - ITMB uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. ITMB sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Call us: 09087121685 ; 09087121690; 09087121697
Or write to us at: Infinity House, No 11 Kaura Namoda Street, Off Faskari Crescent, Area 3, Garki Abuja
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that your complaint has not been addressed in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Data Protection Officer (DPO)
Address: Infinity House, No 11 Kaura Namoda Street, Off Faskari Crescent, Area 3, Garki Abuja